Following is the list of Trade for Admission in session 2020-2021
Eligibility Criteria for admission in ITI for following Courses
|Name of Trade under (NCVT)
|Duration of Training
|Subjects mandatory at entry-level qualification
|Mathematics & Science
|Mathematics & Science
- Minimum 14 years.
- There is no upper age limit for ITI Admission for candidates.
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit for engineering courses.
- The admission procedure will start after the S.S.C. result
- Admissions for the session will be as per the centralized admission process.
Stages of centralized Admission Process
- Stage 1 Purchase Information brochure & read carefully.
- Stage 2 Register & fill the application form on the website http://admission.dvet.gov.in
- Stage 3 Verification of documents, submit the application form, fees and confirming the application at any Govt ITI or Private ITI and after that fill option form
- Stage 4 Display of provisional merit list
- Stage 5 Allotment of sheets.
- Stage 6 Reporting to respective ITI and confirmation of admission of CAP Round I
- Stage 7 Fill Option for the second round and follow instructions as per admission brochures.
The following documents are required for taking admission in this institute
- Original S.S.C. Pass mark-sheet + 3 Xerox copies
- Original Leaving/Transfer Certificate (Last school/college attended )+ 3 Xerox copies
- Online form printout
- Online form submitted to ARC confirmation slip
- Allotment letter(for CAP round candidates only )
- 5 Passport size photograph
- Domicile Certificate (If required)
- Non-creamy layer certificate valid Date (If required for VJ/DT(NT-A),SBC,NT-A,B,C,OBC Candidates)
- Other certificates like sports, NCC, fitness, Intermediate drawing exam, etc (if required)
- Aadhar card xerox
- Bank passbook xerox (If required)
- Blood group
Conduct & Discipline
- The conduct & discipline rules are as per the training manual of DGE&T New Delhi. And applicable to all ITI’s in the country.
- If any of the statement made in the application form or any information supplied by the candidate in connection with his or her admission is later on at any time found to be false or incorrect his or her admission will be canceled, fees forfeited and he or she may be expelled from the ITI.
- Candidate has to maintain a minimum of 80% attendance each semester to be eligible to attend the examination.
Trainees will not be allowed to fill exam form and appear for the examination if they failed to submit satisfactorily all the assignments, jobs, generals. Drawings, reports, etc as specified by the NCVT within the stipulated time limit along with the fees.